born 1993. Mogilev. Belarus
Since finishing my degree in Biology, I was searching for a more liberal way of research. This search brought me to art practice. As a visual artist working mostly with video, I am interested in non-linear storytelling, creating a vortex of repetitions and slow changes. With my works, I am mainly interested in fear, obsessions, words ( sound of language), censorship, ‘’randomness ‘’ of memory.
- Since 2018 Hochschule für Künste Bremen. Freie Kunst
- Class "Extended ideas of cinematic spaces and conceptual photography", Prof. Dr. Rosa Barba.
- Class "Projected Image and Installation", Prof. Wendelien van Oldenborgh.
- 2017 - 2018 Marine Biology. Universität Bremen
- 2010 - 2015 Diploma Biology. Mogilev State University A.A. Kuleshov.
Exhibitions, internships etc.
- 2021. Group exhibition "Coming together to stay apart", OpenSpace, Bremen.
- 2021. Group exhibition “Our porous limits”, Spedition, Bremen.
- 2020. Informal talk "What is happening in Belarus", Bremen.
- 2020. Internship. Kunstpreis. Boettcherstrasse. Kunsthalle Bremen.
- 2020. Microförderung. Filmbüro Bremen.
- 2020. Hochschultage. Hochschule für Künste Bremen.
- 2019. Group exhibition. "EMAF" Osnabrük.
- 2019. Hochschultage. Hochschule für Künste Bremen.
- 2019. Analog Film Workshop "Friedl Kubelka school of independent cinema", Wien.
- 2019. Open Plenum "Night and Night", Kunsthalle Bremen.
- 2018. 5. Short Film Collection, Bremen.
- 2014. Light and Darkness. Gruppenaustellung. Mogilev. Belarus.
- 2013. Photography competition of the Mogilever Jewish Community. Prize winner. Mogilev. Belarus.
- 2011. 14 ME. Group exhibition. Maslenikov Arts Museum. Belarus.